Thursday 23 February 2012

Last night we spent 1,5h searching for the mosquito buzzing next to my ear when I tried to fall asleep.
Those mosquitos aren't supposed to be alive on February!!! In February the mosquitos must sleep and and rest and wait for the spring! Oh, I forgot it is like spring in here. So...
Well, this mosquito was not stupid, not stupid as those, we have met here so far. I ususally was taking my second right finger, and I was pressing the mosquito to the surface on which, it happened, the mosquito sat.
But this, very clever, Mr Clever Mosquito, was being hunted by us for 1,5 hours!! Finally we thought, that we killed him. But... a very unfair bite woke me up at around 3.44am. It was Mr Clever Mosquito. He was not buzzing more. He was happy after feeding with my blood. I had to sleep all the rest of the night coverd, very tightly, with the blanket. If a small peace of my nose wasn't covered, I heard the buzzing of Mr Clever's wings.

And this is why I didn't go to school today.
All of this story is true.
:)


Bzzzz... bzzzz... bzzz...zzz.z

No comments:

Post a Comment